Sunday, March 15, 2009

This last week Tuesday, March 10 was my mom's birthday. It was a sad day...I wish that I had been able to be home with my dad and sister to celebrate her life and her birthday and to mourn her loss. I cried more on Tuesday than I had in quite a while. That same day I got a couple of emails from our Swiss relative. One of these included an older photo that I wanted to share. This photo shows, in the back row (the big people, left to right), Dad's Swiss second cousin Ursula, Dad, Dad's Swiss second cousin Margrit, Mom, and Aunt Ginnie. In the front row (the little people) are Teresa and my cousins Ali and Dusty.
I hope this posting finds you all well. I am doing OK as I remember Mom frequently this week and as I miss Stacy (she is in Germany with her mom and friend Julia for the wedding of her friend Ryan...hopefully she will bring some pictures we can share).
God Bless,
KON

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sending great big montana hugs your way. Miss you guys,
Laura, Baldwin & Oliver

Chelsie and Aaron Stewart said...

I miss her too.

-Aaron

Unknown said...

We miss her oh so much. BUT we look forward to GODS promise of being reunited with her and HIM.
Love you two! dafam