Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Post ... At last!

It has been over 2 months since our last post. I had planned to update our blog a month or so ago, but realized I only had pictures of Emma, so I waited it out a little longer. Now, I realize that my pictures still are mostly of Emma. We have been busy, mostly working and enjoying the time we have off together.
I found Emma showing off her buck teeth in her kennel one night and could not stop laughing.
Here is Kon holding the baby Judah in a carrier, while we enjoy dinner. Below, Emma is giving kisses to Judah. She really likes him!
Emma got a haircut in anticipation of my mother visiting this month. The cube she is sitting on is from Teresa's work in Bozeman. The multi-functional cubes have been a hit in our house, acting as an ottoman, seat, and end table!
We had a special visit from Dustin, Shannon, and Caedmon last week. Here's a picture of the whole group at the Mall of America where we spent a couple of hours catching up.

Last, we had the pleasure of dog sitting a sophisticated Dachshund named Lucy last week for one of my colleagues. Look at how she sits up in the chair. So fun! Emma enjoyed having some doggy company too.
Kon is working hard this month on the Labor and Delivery floor, delivering babies. I have a lighter month and a week of vacation coming up too! Hope all is well! Love, Stacy

2 comments:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

Hi guys!!! I have been thinking of you both a lot & am glad things are well. Your little puppy is so darn cute & I am excited to meet her next time you bring her home! That's fun that Kon is working in labor & delivery! The big day for us is tomorrow! Love to you both, ali

Unknown said...

I like that