Friday, June 5, 2009

Spring update.

I have included some photos of Stacy's trip to Germany with her mom. They traveled in March to participate in the wedding off one of Stacy's college friends, Ryan, to a German girl, Anne. I will let Stacy tell more about the trip if she wants...I didn't get to go along.
Stacy read from Velveteen Rabbit as part of the ceremony.


Stacy got a new weed pulling tool. She has a lot of fun spending time in the yard pulling dandelions. The new tool allows her to do it without bending down all the time. Our yard looks better since she started using the tool, but we have a long way to go before we are anywhere near weed free.



Here are some pictures of Memorial Day spent with Stacy's cousin Jackie. We drove to her place north of St. Paul and spent Sunday night and Monday with her. We went to a park on the St. Croix River just east of the twin cities. We were able to take our dogs, Emma and Miller, and had a nice time in great weather. We have enjoyed hanging out with Jackie a number of times since we have moved here.


Just today I bought a product for headlight refinishing...it is supposed to refinish the lens and get rid of the haziness. My headlights were pretty hazy, and the product is only $20 at Walmart, so I decided to try it. I haven't driven the car in the dark since doing it, but it does look better. Hopefully the function will also be better. I included a picture of the bag...kind of like an infomercial below complete with before and after photos. That's about it for now. Stacy and I leave for Alaska next week to visit Steve and Narumi, Stacy's parents. We are pretty excited about the trip. I will try to update the blog with some pictures when we get back. Hope this finds you well.

1 comment:

Dustin and Shannon said...

Do they make a similar product for pecs?